Summer holiday for the whole family
Time out from the daily routine in the Alpin ART & SPA Hotel Naudererhof
Splash around in the cold water. Swim your first lengths. Relax in the shade. Sleep deeply and soundly. This is what your summer holiday at the Alpin ART & SPA Hotel Naudererhof can look like. Your holiday with the whole family can become a real break from the daily grind! Children will find everything they need in the hotel. From baby cots and baby monitors in your room to highchairs and children’s menus in our restaurant to childcare in the hotel and attractive holiday offers, they are in good hands with us! Our family rooms & suites give your holiday space.
1 hotel, 3 countries, 4 stars superior and 1000 possibilities – that is the unlimited variety in the Alpin ART & SPA Hotel Naudererhof. Spend your summer holiday with children in Nauders. The beautiful 3-countries region around Nauders between Tyrol, South Tyrol and Engadine is a perfect for families. Unique experiences for children, right on the doorstep: our 4-star S-hotel is the perfect starting point for adventures in the mountains. Here, parents and their children experience a nature-loving, relaxing summer holiday. We have set up a playroom for children in the hotel. In addition, our Alpin-sports-hall is a hit with young athletes.
- Hike to the Piengalm. With the Bergkastl gondola you are whisked up high. From the top station of the Bergkastel the alm is reachable in under 45 minutes.
- Hike to Riatschhof. From the top station of the Mutzkopf lift over the Riatschhof hike back to Nauders. With a playground and restaurant along the way.
- Visit the Stieralm. From the top station of the Bergkastel there is an easy hiking path to the Stieralm. With an adventure pathway in the woods making it extra special!
- Hike to the Melageralm. Along a leisurely country path, the hidden alm is at the end of the valley, and easy to reach. Starting point: Car park in Weiler Melag.
- Hike around the Haider Lake. This easy hike follows the shoreline with benches for a rest around the lake. Starting point: St. Valentin auf der Haide.
- Walk around Lake Reschen. The largest lake in South Tyrol is surrounded by a 15 kilometre promenade. The starting point is the village of Reschen am See.