Winter holiday for the whole family
Family time in Alpin ART & SPA Hotel Naudererhof
Rough and tumble in the snow. Take your first turns on the slopes. Relax in the swimming pool. Sleep deeply and soundly. This is what your winter holiday in the Alpin ART & SPA Hotel Naudererhof can look like.
To make your family ski holiday in the mountains a true winter dream, we have taken many steps in our 4-star superior hotel to offer you and your children fun in the snow and skiing in the sun and the greatest possible safety: Children in our hotel will find everything they need.
From baby cots and baby monitors in your room, to highchairs and children’s menus in our restaurant, to childcare in the hotel and attractive holiday offers, they are in good hands with us! Our family rooms & suites are particularly spacious and provide room for the biggest of holiday feelings.
The Nauders ski resort has been awarded as one of the most family-friendly skiing areas in the whole of Tyrol. The excellently trained instructors of our ski school take your children directly from the hotel to the ski slopes and accompany them throughout their first winter sports experiences in the 6500 m² large Kids area directly in the ski resort Nauders am Reschenpass.
In the centre of Nauders, the new Winter Wonder World awaits you with many activities for young and old away from the slopes. Enjoy your dream winter on the Reschenpass!
- Individual ski service and hire with our certified partners
- Private, free hotel shuttle bus to the lifts and cross-country ski tracks in the ski resort of Nauders
- Public ski bus from the hotel to the ski resort
- Bookable in the hotel: top-modern, heated ski-safes in the bottom station Nauders for skis and ski boots, snowboard, ski poles, helmet, at an extra charge
- Several good ski schools for old & young
- Kids ski school with over 6500 m² large Nauderix kids area
- Information evening in the fireside bar for questions, wishes and answers to the ski courses
- Indoor-childcare for the youngest guests from 2,5 years, without ski course