Winter holidays at the Naudererhof – Lots of fun for kids!
The professional ski instructors pick up the children directly at the hotel and take them to the 6.500 qm children’s area in the skiing region Nauders. The new offers include “sleeping huts” and “warm up huts” for the little skiers, as well as the “Nauderix adventure trail” and “Indian path”. Childcare for children from age 2 can be booked by the hour. In between colourful fairy-tale figures, mini mogule slopes and snow tunnels the little skiers learn to stand on skis from the very first day. Lunch time is great fun in the “Nauderix-Restaurant” with special children’s menus and childcare.
- Ski school
- Ski rental with VIP service
- Ski pass available directly at the hotel reception
- Individual ski service and rental
- The best children’s ski school with 6.500 qm area
- Childcare in the skiing area
- Private, free hotel shuttle to ski lifts
- Public ski bus directly opposite of the hotel
- Moonlight Wellness in the alpine spa oasis
- Naudererhof Kids-Club with childcare
- Children’s menus and childcare during evening meals
- Gymnasium for children for children (soccer, squash)
- Climbing wall and much more in the naudererhof
Experienced skiers can improve their skiing during the winter holidays while the children are being taken care of. The naudererhof Kids-Club (Sun-Fri 16.30 – 21.30 h) offers lots of activities: painting, doing handicrafts, playing, singing… Children’s karaoke, disco, climbing under supervision, ball games, table tennis, WII & playstation. In the evening there’s children’s dinner with special children’s menus. The perfect winter family holidays in the mountains in the naudererhof!