Winter & Ski Holidays in Nauders at Reschenpass
Ski & Snowboard holidays in Tirol
The snow-guaranteed skiing area Nauders at Reschenpass offers 70 km pistes in various levels of difficulty for beginners and experienced skiers. The area offers sunny carving hills up to an altitude of 2.850 m, 9 km of difficult pistes and fantastic powder snow pistes as well as freerider areas and mogul pistes…
Cross-country skiing at Reschenpass
Nauders at Reschenpass is member of the Tirolean cross-country ski specialists. The region offers 90 kilometers tracks of various levels of difficulty for cross-country skiers and skaters. Cross borders into Southern Tirol and Engadin in Switzlerland…
Skiing Holidays in Nauders at Reschenpass
Enjoy winter holidays at its finest high up in the most beautiful peaks of Austria, Italy and Switzerland with absolute snow guarantee until late spring!
The skiing region Bergkastel is one of the biggest challenges around the Reschenpass: 70 km of trails from easy to demanding for every level of difficulty. The sunny carving slopes up to 2,850 meters in height, condition slopes up to 9 km, fantastic deep snow slopes, freeride areas and moguls have offer lots of fun for skiers.
Snowboarders get the kick in the halfpipe and on the boarder cross. The funpark offers boxes, jumps slides, rails and waverides. Tobogganists start from the mountain station Bergkastel on a separate toboggan run directly to the valley station.
The sunny skiing region Schöneben (I) offers a variety of pistes at a height of 2.500 m.
The skiing region Haider Alm (I) is one of the best skiing regions in the Vinschgau/Southern Tirol. The ropeway takes you from 1.470 m to 2.200 m where 5 lifts take you up to 2.700 m. 20km of well prepared pistes offer fun for skiers of every level.
The highlights at a glance
- Excellent and innovative ski schools
- 111 km well prepared pistes
- 28 ropeways and ski lifts
- Snowboard and ski fun park with halfpipe
- Ideal carving pistes
- approx. 90 km cross country ski tracks A/CH/I
- approx. 50 km winter hiking paths
- Tirol’s longest natural toboggan run (8 km)
- 1 Ski pass – 2 countries – 3 ski regions
Naudererhof skiing holidays advantages
Our service for skiers includes:
- Our own free shuttle to the valley station of the mountain railway
- Public ski bus free of charge between Nauders and the skiing region Nauders
- Ski pass included im many winter packages
- Ski pass directly available at the hotel reception
- Ski storage room with heated shoe racks
- Ski school and ski rental directly opposite the hotel
- VIP service for Naudererhof guests for rental skis
- Hotel skiing day with our ski instructor and testing of the lastest fun equipment
- Childcare in the skiing area while the parents go skiing
Childcare in the skiing area…
Nauders is a paradise for children – visit the colourful children’s area with its adorable mascot “Nauderix”. The “Inter-Ski” ski and snowboard school is one of Austria’s leading ski schools. Children can easily learn skiing on an area of 6.500 m2²! The children’s restaurant with professional childcare can be found directly at the Bergkastel mountain station. The ski instructors pick up the children directly at the hotel!
Winter magic in Tirol
Enjoy winter hiking on more than 50 km trails. Trendy sports like ice climbing, paragliding, ice sailing and snow kiting dominate activities off the ski pistes. For those who want to enjoy powder snow and firn directly we suggest snowshoeing or ski tours. The experienced guides of the Nauders ski school 300 offer special snowshoeing tours for families. End your day in the rustic charm of an alpine cabin or enjoy a romantic horse sleigh tour through the magic winter scenery.