Your perfect family offer for an unforgettably beautiful winter holiday with your family.
To make your family skiing holiday in the mountains a real dream come true, we here at the Naudererhof have made plenty of preparations to offer you and your children even more comfort and peace of mind.
The excellently trained teachers at our ski school pick your children up directly from the hotel, taking them to the slopes where they oversee your little ones’ first forays into winter sports in the 6,500m² children’s park in the Nauders am Reschenpass skiing area and on the sunny, perfectly prepared slopes that are guaranteed to be covered in snow.
Limitless ski enjoyment for the whole family
- Individual ski service and hire from our certified partners
- Free private hotel ski shuttle to lifts and skiing tracks (Nauders ski area)
- Free public ski bus directly opposite the hotel to the ski area
- Modern heated ski safes at Nauders valley station can be booked at the hotel for a fee(for skis, skiing shoes, snowboards, sticks, helmets etc.)
- Multi-award-winning SKI SCHOOL for all ages
- The best children’s ski school with a children’s area covering over 6,500m²
- Info evening in front of the fireplace in our lobby for questions, requestsand information on lessons/times
- Indoor childcare at the ski area for our youngest guests (from 2.5 years old / no skiing lessons - indoor only)
- Naudererhof kids’ club with childcare from age 4
- Alpine SPORTS hall for kids aged 4 to 99 with climbing tower, bouldering wall, high ropes course, large trampoline
- Children’s playroom for our youngest guests
- Wii, PlayStation, table tennis, table football and much more...
- Children’s menus & supervised children’s dinner in the evening
Even advanced skiers can perfect their art during a winter wellness break at our hotel in the knowledge that their children are in the best possible hands with our experienced staff.
From their 2nd day of lessons, the excellently trained teachers at our ski school pick your children up directly from the hotel, taking them to the slopes where they oversee your little ones’ first forays into winter sports in the 6,500m² children’s park in the Nauders am Reschenpass skiing area and on the sunny, perfectly prepared slopes that are guaranteed to be covered in snow.
As well as the Nauderix adventure route and the Native American trail, there are also cosy snugs for our little skiers.
Surrounded by colourful fairytale figures, mini mogul slopes and snow tunnels, your little treasures will be safe as houses on their skis and the slopes. Especially for kids, the mood in the Nauderix Restaurant is fun, colourful and cheerful, complete with children’s menus and service from the our kids’ ski school staff!
Childcare for our youngest guests from age two and a half is available by the hour and on request at our ski kindergarten (indoor only / no lessons) in the skiing area.
And after skiing, boredom doesn’t stand a chance at the Naudererhof kids’ club! They can hop, scramble, paint, craft, sing and play to their heart’s content. Kids’ karaoke, kids’ disco, table tenns, Wii and PlayStation. Creativity and imagination know almost no bounds here, and a supervised children’s dinner means the food will taste even better in a relaxed atmosphere. The highlight for any kid has to be the Alpine sports hall with large trampoline, high ropes course, climbing tower and bouldering wall (unsupervised).
The perfect family winter holiday in the mountains can be this cool! The Naudererhof - the fine art of your holiday.