The unique Alpine family mountain wonderland surrounding the Naudererhof offers special and natural holiday experiences that aren’t jam-packed with other people.
Around Nauders, the border triangle where Tyrol, South Tyrol and the Engadin meet is perfect for families. Here, children and parents alike can enjoy a nature-based summer holiday full of variety as well as relaxation. For parents, the NAUDERERHOF’s unique Alpine spa offers pure relaxation for body, mind and soul!
The family-friendly NAUDERERHOF is unique in its limitless variety. 1 hotel, 3 countries (A, CH and I), 4 star superior and 1,000 possibilities.
Boredom won’t stand a chance!
From the children’s playroom for our youngest guests to our teen room with table football, table tennis, Wii and PlayStation or the cool ‘fun sport & climbing hall’ with large climbing wall, climbing tower, high ropes course and giant trampoline. There’s something to excite everyone, guaranteed.
Outdoor action programme
‘AT HOME IN THE GREAT OUTDOORS’ guarantees plenty of variety and outdoor adventures (July/August) for kids from age 4 (to age 10)
‘TEENS GO ACTIVE’ for teens (ages 10 to 16) Participation in the outdoor programme (in holidays - MON-FRI approx. 10:00 to 16:00, for a fee)
Please request upon booking... (subject to availability)
- Children’s bathrobes for the duration of your stay
- Baby monitor
- Cots / bed rails
- Changing mat / nappy bin
- Baby bathtub
- Potty / toilet training seat
- Highchair in the restaurant
...and to stave away boredom
- Fun and action at the NAUDERERHOF ‘fun, sport & climbing hall’ (climbing wall, Olympic trampoline, high ropes course...)
- Children’s playroom with small climbing wall, slide and lots of games
- Wii, PlayStation, table tennis, table football
- Game library at reception - borrow a family game