Nauders is one of the TOP TEN FAMILY SKI RESORTS in the Alps!
Your perfect family programme for an unforgettable and beautiful winter holiday with your family
Making your family skiing holiday in the mountains a real winter experience, we here at the Naudererhof have made plenty of preparations to ensure more comfort and safety for you and your children.
The top-qualified instructors of our ski school pick up your children from the hotel, take them directly to the piste and accompany them on their first attempts at winter sports in the 6.500 m² Kinderland directly in the Nauders am Reschenpass ski resort and on the sunny, snow-reliable and well-groomed pistes.
Unlimited skiing pleasure for the entire family
- Hotel-own ski school
- Ski hire with VIP service
- Ski pass available directly at the reception
- Individual ski service and hire
- The best children’s ski school with Kinderland on over 6.500 m²
- Nauderix Kinderland: childcare in the ski resort (free of charge for Naudererhof guests with a voucher)
- Private, free of charge hotel ski shuttle to the lifts and cross-country ski tracks (Nauders ski resort)
- Public ski bus directly opposite the hotel
- Naudererhof Kids Club with childcare for children aged 4 and older
- Alpine SPORTS Hall for children aged 5 – 99 with boulder wall, rope course, trampoline
- Children’s playroom for the youngest
- WII, PlayStation, table tennis, table football and much more …
- Children’s menus & supervised children’s dinner in the evening
Children’s ski course with fun and action
- Children love snow! Fun and variety take also centre stage at the kindergarten for guest
- children and in the children ski courses. Experienced children’s ski instructors know exactly
- which exercises are good for balance training and how the youngest quickly progress with the help of top-modern learning aids. Nauderix, the mascot of the Nauders region, also
- encourages to take part in the fun ”technique training“ in the practicing area. The supervised lunchbreak at the children’s restaurant brings the group together and enables parents to enjoy a long care-free day on the piste.
- Sunday – Friday: 10:00 am – 12:00 pm and 1:15 pm – 3:15 pm
- Lunchtime supervision: 12:00 pm – 1:15 pm
The kindergarten for guest children on Bergkastel fulfils every wish. Qualified kindergarten teachers look after children from age 2, on an hourly basis. But snow is not on the agenda for the youngest yet.
- Sunday – Friday: 10:00 am – 12:00 pm and 1:00 pm – 3:30 pm
- For children aged 2 and older, free of charge for Naudererhof guests