COME ON IN! The NEW Alpine spa across 1,800m² - a refuge of balance and harmony on 4 floors
Unique indoor wellness garden with biotope, floating loungers and waterbeds - for Kneipp treatments, to relax and to enjoy!
- SKY POOL (open all year round) 15 x 6 m
- INDOOR POOL (10 x 5 m) with clothed FAMILY sauna
- SWISS PINE sauna 90°
- ALPINE ROSE bio sauna 70°
- MOUNTAIN HAY bio sauna 55°
- AROMATHERAPY stone steam room 45°
- INFRARED lounge
- SALTWATER meditation room
- Unique WELLNESS GARDEN with INDOOR BIOTOPE
- PANORAMIC RELAXATION ROOM with waterbeds and floating loungers
Individuality, personal management and the best service are what makes the Naudererhof a boutique, and something really special.
Here’s some important holiday information about your wellness stay at the Naudererhof:
NEW from December 2020:
- Alpine spa across 1,800m² - a refuge of balance and harmony on 4 floors!
SKY POOL (15 X 6 m), INDOOR POOL (10 x 5 m) with clothed family sauna, SWISS PINE sauna, MOUNTAIN HAY BIO sauna, ALPINE ROSE BIO sauna, aromatherapy stone steam room, SALTWATER meditation room, infrared lounge and unique indoor biotope - the wellness garden and panoramic relaxation room for kicking back and relaxing with floating loungers and waterbeds
NEW since autumn 2019 and already a keen favourite:
- alpin:design rooms, junior suites and suites - the pinnacle of comfort
- A NEW LOOK - the whole restaurant, bar and lobby with Swiss pine snug, garden room, ARTbox, lounge with fireplace, hotel bar, Traktortenna with ‘grande table 14’, buffet room with open kitchen
That’s what counts - quality above quantity!
- Small but perfectly formed! With 42 rooms, suites and junior suites
- Family-run with personal service straight from the heart
- The Naudererhof’s cuisine from 3 nations - known for its exceptional food made with fresh, local ingredients
- The beauty team - fully trained staff to pamper you from head to toe with selected Austrian natural cosmetics
- Exceptional massages and wellness treatments - the best products and technology
- Top family amenities: indoor family pool with clothed sauna, climbing and trampoline hall, indoor high ropes course, kids’ club, table tennis, gaming machines
- At 1,400m above sea level, the Naudererhof’s Alpine climate offers a holiday with a lasting impact... fresh, clean mountain air, peace and quiet, clear mountain lakes and pure nature as far as the eye can see