COME ON IN! The NEW Alpine spa across 1,800m² - a refuge of balance and harmony on 4 floors
Unique indoor wellness garden with biotope, floating loungers and waterbeds - for Kneipp treatments, to relax and to enjoy!
- SKY POOL (open all year round) 15 x 6 m - Adult zone from 3 pm
- INDOOR POOL (10 x 5 m) with clothed FAMILY sauna
- ZIRBEN sauna 90°
- ALMROSEN-Biosauna 70°
- MOUNTAIN BIOSAUNA 55°
- AROMA stone steam bath 45°
- INFRAROT lounge
- SOLE meditation room
- Unique indoor WELLNESS GARDEN
- PANORAMA ROOM with floating loungers and water bed
Please understand that in the AlpinSPA access is only allowed from the age of 15.
Individuality, personal management and the best service are what makes the Naudererhof a boutique, and something really special.
Here’s some important holiday information about your wellness stay at the Naudererhof:
That’s what counts - quality above quantity!
- Small but perfectly formed! With 42 rooms, suites and junior suites
- Family-run with personal service straight from the heart
- The Naudererhof’s cuisine from 3 nations - known for its exceptional food made with fresh, local ingredients
- The beauty team - fully trained staff to pamper you from head to toe with selected Austrian natural cosmetics
- Exceptional massages and wellness treatments - the best products and technology
- Top family amenities: indoor family pool with clothed sauna, climbing and trampoline hall, indoor high ropes course, kids’ club, table tennis, gaming machines
- At 1,400m above sea level, the Naudererhof’s Alpine climate offers a holiday with a lasting impact... fresh, clean mountain air, peace and quiet, clear mountain lakes and pure nature as far as the eye can see