…brilliant services for a really special holiday
The Naudererhof – the unique wellness hotel in Nauders at Reschenpass, located picturesquely at 1,400 m on a high plateau. Alpine lifestyle, wellness, pure nature, art & culture guarantee the fine ART of your holidays. Enjoy tranquility and comfort in our rooms and suites which have been designed in an exclusive Alpine style. Let us pamper you with selected natural products in our unique Alpine spa oasis.
Quality certified by TIROLER WELLNESS HOTELS
The Naudererhof is one of the few hotels in Tirol that has passed strict quality criteria and been accepted into the Tiroler WellnessHotels association of spa hotels.
- A welcome drink on arrival
- Sumptuous buffet breakfast
- Merenda in the afternoon with hot and cold snacks
- 4-course ARTdinner with a choice of dishes
- Evening buffet with fresh salads, antipasti, 3-regions cheese board as well as chutneys, pestos and jams made by proprietor Kathrin Kleinhans
grenzARTig gastronomy reflects the three countries of our borderland with regional cuisine from the Terra Raetica (A/CH/I). Join us on a culinary journey through the Engadin, Vinschgau and Tirolean Oberland. The ART of food at the Naudererhof is based on traditional recipes, ingredients that are fresh, natural and wholesome, creative and gentle methods of preparation, and on pleasures that are enjoyed in harmony with nature and the environment.
The ART of living
- The hotel’s stylish ambience is defined by its works of art and a singular attention to detail
- High-quality natural materials
- Exceptionally back-friendly mattresses
- Hypoallergenic duvets and pillows
- Our in-house laundry only uses gentle laundry products that are kind to skin
- Natural toiletries in bathrooms
- Unlimited surfing with free Wi-Fi access
- Room safe
The ART of living at the Naudererhof – see it – and feel it – in the landscape-friendly architecture.
- Pure relaxation! Free use of the AlpinSpa – 1,000sqm on two levels
- Stone steam bath, wood bio-sauna, Finnish sauna, private ‘Pine & Hay Nest’, ‘green oasis’ with biotope, Kneipp pool, floating lounge chairs and water harp, panoramic relaxation room with heated water beds and hammock loungers
- Indoor swimming pool (12 x 8m) and baby pool with direct access to the hotel garden and panoramic sun lounge
- Lawn with large sun deck (summer)
- Free loan of wellness bag with fresh daily sauna and bathing towels, snuggly bathrobe and slippers
- Free spa buffet with a range of juices, teas, healthy snacks and fresh fruit
Facilities & services
- Free parking at the hotel
- Heated ski room
- Use of squash court including rackets and balls (climbing for beginners with instructor as per weekly activity programme)
- Walking poles and backpacks available for hire
- Babysitting service available if pre-booked (surcharge)
Weekly activity programme
- Fitness Club (approx 60sqm) with the latest TechnoGym equipment
- Cycling, running and walking routes that start at the hotel
- Hotel’s own squash court
- Indoor climbing wall
- Guided herb walks with our herbalist Rose-Marie
- Guided cycling and mountain biking for novices, leisure bikers or experts
- Leisurely guided walks for all abilities as well as hikes to the summits
- Nordic walking, aqua gymnastics and back exercise classes
Our activities partners are BIWAK professionals (additional charge) for safe mountain experiences with qualified mountain guides
- Fitness check including personal exercise programme
- Glacier and Alpine tours in the tri-border region
- Canyoning and river rafting
- Climbing in the rock climbing practice area and on the climbing walls
- Guided mountain bike tours with technical instruction
Children & teenagers
- Children’s playroom
- Game room with table tennis, PlayStation and Wii
- Squash court and ‘Emperor’ climbing wall
- Free childcare in the Kids Club (Mon-Sat 4pm-9pm)
- Outdoor adventure programme for children aged 5 to 13 (10am-4pm during school holidays)
- grenzARTig baby kit: cot, changing table, kettle, nappy bucket, baby monitor, highchair, buggy if available
- Children’s bathrobe
Summercard Nauders – your ticket to holiday fun!
Every guest at the Naudererhof gets a free Summercard at check-in
A boundless bonus for the whole family: admission to numerous leisure and cultural facilities, weekly programme activities, children’s holiday programme and more – free with the Summercard.
Sensational: free Postbus transport from Landeck to Nauders including Kaunertal, Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis and Samnaun (CH), as well as free use of the Naturparkbus including admission to exhibitions at the Nature Park House Kaunergrat. Discounts for many other attractions.
Naudererhof +Plus: 3-Länder Summercard GOLD* – unbounded bonus in the Rhaetian Triangle
The summer sensation for families, walkers and bikers: The 3-Länder Summercard GOLD was specifically designed for visitors to the tri-border region: a ticket to holiday pleasure without borders , the 3-Länder Summercard GOLD is valid in all three border regions of Tirol (A), Vinschgau (I) and Engadin (CH).
With the 3-Länder Summercard GOLD you have free access to five cable cars, public transport to Merano/South Tirol, the Venosta/Vinschgau train line, the Swiss PostBuses to Scuol and Samnaun and between Mals to Müstair. It also includes a free boat trip on Lake Reschen, admission to the Altfinstermünz border fortress, and discounted access to the Karlesjochbahn and the Kaunertal Glacier Road.
New: discounts on outdoor activities. The 3-Länder Summercard GOLD also incorporates all the regular Summercard services, and is now available for 3 days in addition to the usual ‘6 in 7 days’ version. Children born in 2001 and later go free!
*The 3-Länder Summercard GOLD is only included in specific packages.