4 or spend 5 days with our top instructor Astrid Herberg, increasing your biking prowess and perfecting your motorbike safety both in theory and practice. All in the limitless landscape of the Alpine border triangle, where Austria, Switzerland and Italy meet among countless twists and turns. This special will get you biking fit! Whether you’ve taken a break for a number of years or simply want to improve your biking skills.
4-day event 08.09. to 13.09.20
DATES FOR 2021 WILL BE ANNOUNCED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
Biker coaching, wellness & indulgence:
- 4 or 5 nights in a double or single room
- GenussART ¾ board: large breakfast buffet, afternoon snack, à la carte evening menu - gschmackiX with cuisine from three countries
- Relaxation in our spa
- ‘bikeARTig’ PREMIUM inclusive services
Naudererhof Alpine rider motorbike club – benefit from over 25 years of biker experience in the border triangle
- The best insider tips
- Data for your satnav
- The latest info on roads, Alpine passes and traffic (webcams)
- Dry room
- Repair corner
- Carport & garage
- Parking, including for trailers
Our bikeARTig sweet treat
1 ‘bikeARTig’ T-shirt or cap
Biker coaching with Astrid Herberg - exclusive to the Naudererhof
- 1 ‘slow motion’ training session
- 3 or 4 guided trips with little surprises
- Relaxation on your motorbike
- 3 or 4 meditations - dream journeys to clear blockages
- Corner training and driving correction on request
- Therapeutic treatments (for a fee)
About our mental and driving coach, Astrid Herberg...
Astrid is an alternative practitioner and has her own practice for deep relaxation and stress prevention at 73240 Wendlingen. Her strengths are overcoming fear and clearing internal blockages. She has also been a motorbike instructor, motorbike safety instructor, mental coach - and, of course, avid biker - for 17 years! If you like, you can also book individual coaching sessions with Astrid Herberg before or after ladies-only days.
One more thing:
this coaching is particularly aimed at women - but male companions are more than welcome here! You can also extend your stay and discover the area on your own. If 2 women travelling alone would like to share a double room, this should be discussed with Astrid Herberg directly BEFORE BOOKING.