We are very pleased to be able to welcome and spoil you again in the NAUDERERHOF
Your safety takes the highest PRIORITY for us! We will be optimally prepared for you and have hence developed a comprehensive safety and prevention concept for your feel-good holiday. The recommended safety and hygiene measures have been improved once more in all parts of our building and are checked and implemented diligently.
Your diligence protects not only you but also all others! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
What do I need to enter Austria
For entry into Austria, the currently valid 2G+ rule will be abolished and the 3G rule will apply in future.
- Those who have been vaccinated (on entry the period of validity is still 270 days) or those who have recovered (max. 180 days) can enter Asutria withour any further conditions.
- Those who have not been vaccinated or have not recovered need a negative corona test to enter Austria (PCR max. 72h, antigen max. 24h; antigen tests for personal use are not valid). If the negative test is not available upon entry, you can still enter the country. In this case, however, an entry registration must be carried out and a 10-day quarantine must be started immediately in Austria, which may be left once a negative test result has been presented.
- Children up to the age of 12 can generally enter the country without any conditions; you don't need 3G proof. with regard to the quarantine and registration requirements, however, the same regulations apply to children up to the age of 12 as to the adult under whose supervision they are traveling.
Your safety even before arrival!
We will gladly send you the form for the PRE-Check-In together with the reservation confirmation. This way, we can ensure a quick check-in and shorten your time at the reception desk.
We exclusively use proven cleaning agents and detergents and adhere to the strict hygiene requirements of a specially developed Covid-19 cleaning plan in all parts of the building (reception area, lobby, bar, dining rooms, buffet room and serving areas, kitchen, lifts and door handles in public areas, play rooms, climbing hall, rooms, beauty and spa areas). We naturally pay particular attention to the spa area, so that you can relax SAFELY with us.
For your safety, we take every precaution to ensure that MINIMUM DISTANCING of 2m is maintained throughout the hotel. To disinfect hands everywhere in the hotel, disinfectant dispensers are placed at key locations.
We always pay attention to perfect hygiene, especially in the area of massages and beauty treatments. We will intensify all cleaning measures here for your safety even more than before. Wearing a face mask as well as disinfecting hands is also mandatory for the staff here.
We appeal to your personal sense of responsibility and ask you not to make appointments if you feel ill or have symptoms such as a cough, cold or sore throat.
Our spa area is regularly cleaned with the specified cleaning agents. In addition, we will increasingly disinfect all areas so that you can relax SAFELY. A minimum distance of 1 m also applies in the SPA area. We have already positioned the beds so that this can be adhered to.
Signs on the respective doors indicate the maximum number of persons permitted in our 4 saunas and the steam bath.
We appeal to your personal sense of responsibility and ask you to follow the provided instructions. If you feel ill or have symptoms such as a cough, cold or sore throat, we ask you not to visit the AlpinSPA - out of consideration for the other guests.
Safety at all levels! All our employees are tested for Covid-19 both before the season starts and then during operation at an interval of 1 week.
We recommend taking out a travel cancellation insurance via EUROPÄISCHE TRAVEL CANCELLATION INSURANCE
IS COVID-19 AN INSURED REASON FOR A CANCELLATION?
Yes! To support tourism, the Europäische Travel Cancellation Insurance has decided, despite the pandemic status according to WHO and although pandemics are not insured anywhere else, to insure Covid-19 diseases like any other unexpected serious illness from now on.
What this means for you in a specific case:
Hotel Cancellation Plus and Premium cover the following reasons in case a guest needs to cancel or interrupt a trip:
- Guest falls ill with COVID-19
- COVID-19 illness of a close relative or a person living in the same household and the presence of the guest is urgently needed at home
- Fever and suspected Corona, even if the test result is negative later on
- A positive test result without symptoms
- A close relative in a shared household is ill and the guest must be quarantined
Due to fluctuating case number, the authorities may newly implement or change measures.
The respective local official specifications apply for our COVID-19 regulations. Hence the rules that apply in our hotel may also change accordingly.
For the entry to Austria the following is to organize:
- For entry into Austria, the currently valid 2G+ rule will be abolished and the 3G rule will apply in future.
Please check the current information for the reentry into your home-country on the Internet.
Requirements on arrival:
- Valid 3G proof is required to enter our hotel.
What to look out for in the hotel:
- Hand sanitisers are located throughout the hotel