Hiking holidays in Nauders at Reschenpass
Summer: simply “HIKEable”
Over 300 km signposted hiking trails in and around Nauders am Reschenpass offer open space for an eventful mountain summer. A suitable route for every pace: easy valley and leisurely mountain hiking tours, challenging trekking trips or high-alpine extreme tours, and in between a cosy stop at the traditional huts and serviced alpine pastures in different altitudes. The impressive hiking landscape of Nauders am Reschenpass offers quite something. The tri-border region invites families and mountaineers to experiences beyond the border.
If you are not good on foot or if you are still too young, then use the hiking railways which take you from many locations to the summit. And that even free of charge in many cases thanks to the 3-Countries Summercard GOLD! Experience many highlights without borders in the tri-border region:
- 5 mountain railways
- 1x bike transport
- free of charge use of the ÖBB post busses
- free of charge use of the mobility services in South Tyrol incl. the Val Venosta Train
- free of charge use of the Swiss post busses
- …and many more discounts on our outdoor programme.
And after a hiking tour in alpine air … we at the Naudererhof treat you to our welcoming hospitality, a soothing massage, fine 3-countries cuisine and a cosy atmosphere in modern alpin:design.
- A hiking holiday at the Naudererhof is a holiday with long-term effect – gather strength and energy in alpine climate
- Modern alpin:design with traditional elements
- Pleasant sleep in an alpine feel-good bed
- Excellent 3-countries cuisine / specialities from A / CH / I
- Unique AlpinSPA with indoor biotope for relaxation and Kneipp treatments
- Professional massage and beauty programme with selected natural cosmetic by Styx and Thres
…. at the Naudererhof! We are looking forward to your visit – Your Kleinhans Family and the Naudererhof Team.