Hoping to awaken a passion for winter sports in your children and enjoy a relaxed winter holiday for the whole family? The Nauders skiing area offers the perfect conditions for a stress-free family holiday.
A total of 75 kilometres of slopes offer easy descents for beginners as well as challenging slopes for seasoned pros. A varied programme ensures adventure for all ages.
- The Nauders Interski ski school has received many awards,
and offers the right lessons for any age and needs.
- The Nauderix children’s wonderland offers the skiing pros of tomorrow everything their hearts could desire across 6,500m²:
Magic carpet, tubing run, children’s carousel and much more.
- The children’s restaurant at Bergkastel specialises in serving young guests:
with children’s menus, a play area and plenty of fun.
- Children from age 2 will be perfectly at home in the guest kindergarten.
Indoor childcare is free for our guests with a Naudererhof voucher.
- All lifts and gondolas in the Nauders ski area come complete with easy-to-use children’s safety gear,
so you and your little ones are always safe.
BIG FAMILY PASS
The big family ski pass is valid for up to thirteen days in the Nauders ski area - for two parents and their children up to age 16. The latest rates can be found here.
SMALL FAMILY PASS
The small family ski pass is valid for up to thirteen days in the Nauders am Reschenpass ski area - for one parent and their children up to age 16. Rates can be viewed online.
You can purchase a family pass at the valley station or village office.